1. Food packaging bags Convenient packaging may have easy to purchase, handling, stacking, display, sale, open, reload, use and reuse.
2. Food Packaging Bags Communicate Information Packaging and Labels Tell people how packaging or food is used, transported, recycled or processed.
3. Food packaging bags with physical protection stored in the bag of food need to avoid extrusion, impact, vibration, temperature and other phenomena.
4. Packaging or loading the same package The same kind of small objects into a package is a good way to save the volume. Powder and granular objects need to be packaged.
5. Marketing marketing often use box labels to encourage potential buyers to buy goods. Packaging design for decades has become a pivotal and constantly changing phenomenon. Marketing communications and graphic design applied to the packaging box and (for some reason) sales show highlights.
6. Food packaging shell protection shell can make food and oxygen, water vapor, stains and other separated, anti-leakage is also a necessary factor in packaging design. Some packaging includes a desiccant or deoxidizer for extended shelf life. Vacuum packaging or pumping the air in the bag is also the main food packaging method. Preserving food in the shelf life of clean, fresh and safe is the primary function of the bag.
7. Food packaging bags control a single package to help accurately control the overall situation. Such as salt into the packaging can know the inventory. It also facilitates the calculation of recent sales, such as dairy delivery, recycling of milk bottles, rather than allowing consumers to fill their own.
8. Food packaging bags Safe packaging can play an important role in reducing transport safety risks. The bag also avoids the return of food to other goods. Food packaging can also reduce the possibility of food being stolen. Some food packaging is very strong and there are anti-counterfeit labels, the role is to protect the interests of businesses from loss. Packaging bags can have a laser logo, special color, SMS certification and other labels. Another retailer to prevent theft, food packaging bags affixed with electronic monitoring labels, and other consumers get the store's exports for degaussing.